"LEK Exam" app is a convenient tool in preparation both for LEK and for university exams. It contains questions from LEK exams from 2008 to 2019 together with detailed descriptions.
We introduced numerous features which help you get through the ordeal of studying for LEK in a less painful way. Some of them were suggested by the users so if you have an idea, do get in touch.
Below is a short summary of the contents of the „LEK Exam” app:
- LEK questions from 2008-2019
- detailed explanations for all the questions, based on textbooks and guidelines recommended by CEM.
- solving the wuestions by year
- -solving the questions by specific topics (e.g. Internal diseases → Gastroenterology → Pancreatic diseases)
- questions search engine by word
- adding selected questions to favourites,
- adding public comments and personal notes,
- possibility to save a test for later and to review completed tests,
- possibility to review incorrectly solved questions in a separate tab
- reviewing the statistics of the answers given by other users,
- clear graphical interface,
The application is integrated with lekexam.pl website. All your tests and other data are stored in a cloud, thanks to which you can use one app account from many devices: a computer, a phone or a tablet.
The LEK exam application is available both in the store Appstore as well as Google Play p>